The Music Producer’s Ultimate Guide to FL Studio 21 is the essential handbook for any aspiring or professional music producer looking to take their craft to the next level.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to make the most of FL Studio 21’s powerful tools and features. You will learn the secrets to creating professional-sounding music, from creating chord progressions to tailoring your sounds to perfection with compression, equalization, and stereo width effects.
You’ll begin by getting up-and-running with FL Studio 21, creating a beat, and composing a melody. Once you’re familiar with the piano roll and mixer console you’ll learn how to use plugins to create your own instruments, explore audio width effects, and engage in sound design. You’ll get insights into mixing and mastering, as well as promoting and selling your music.
This new edition covers some of the most popular features and plugins in FL Studio 21, including FLEX, Luxeverb, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Phaser, Distructor, Fruity Newtime, VFX Sequencer, Pitch Shifter, Frequency Shifter, Fruity Granulizer, Multiband Delay, and Frequency Splitter.
What you will learn
- Get up and running with FL Studio 21
- Compose melodies and chord progressions on the piano roll
- Mix your music effectively with mixing techniques and plugins, such as compressors and equalizers
- Record into FL Studio, pitch-correct and retime samples, and follow advice for applying effects to vocals
- Create vocal harmonies and learn how to use vocoders to modulate your vocals with an instrument
- Create glitch effects, transform audio samples into playable instruments, and sound design with cutting-edge effects
- Develop your brand to promote your music effectively
- Publish your music online and collect royalty revenues
Who this book is for
This book is for musicians, music producers, composers, songwriters, DJs, and audio engineers interested in creating their own music, improving music production skills, mixing and mastering music, and selling songs online. To get started with this book, all you need is a computer and FL Studio.